Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Nothing Changed

nothing changed.

i still love charlize theron.
i still love maria sharapova.
i still love keith urban.

i still love tiramisu and pana cotta.
i still love CPK and jollihotdog.

nothing changed.

hmm.

ok, maybe i lied.

maybe i did change.

my age starts with a 3 now.
and my metabolism is slower.
i have extra wrinkles on the corners of my eyes.
i have white hairs dotting my mane now
and i swear yesterday i saw a hint of sagging cheeks.

i run more often now (not everyday but more than before).
i drive better now.
and i drink alcoholic drinks now.
and i love malibu baybreeze, mojito and bahama mama.
i can tolerate beer now too, but only if its coors light or landshark.

i also now know what's more important.
i choose my battles more carefully now.
i love more deeply now.

but nothing changed.

i'm still the silly girl who loves to laugh.
who makes goofy faces.
who tells goofy stories.
who loves to hold hands and kiss.

most of all.
i am still me.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment